Sarah Azhari finally response her baby's father

After facing nearly-death-experiment on car-crash yesterday, she seems got an enlightenment. Finally she confessed about her baby's father. "My baby's father actually is Pedro Carascalao......eh...err...Alex litaay....errr...Bedu...errr...the point is countless. I can not remember so many men slept with me you know, as my math just got F averagely in my junior hig..."

Ladies and gentlemen, now we know who the hell the father is....
Case closed.

sarah azhari

Come to mama....


sarah azhari

I'm the master of dildoing....


video HOT - sarah azhari

0 comments:

Thank you for nice commenting !

Recent Comments

Indonesian Actress Extravaganza

Categories

Artis Film (446) Bintang Mesum (283) Hardcore (280) Model (272) penyanyi (257) Video (143) MC (107) MILF (73) Tokoh (61) iklan (12) Redaksi (5) Forum (1)

Masih kurang Hot ?

Loading

hasil

Social Icons

Total Pageviews